If you are new to the timetabling role, new to KAMAR or just wanting a refresh of the process - then you should consider attending.
- Calendar / Days Period Structure / Rolling Students
- Option Choices (Entering)
- Timetabling via Options Grids (full length, rotational)
- Timetabling via Core Grids (full length, rotational)
- Customising Students and Staff Timetables
- Q & A
|Auckland||Bruce Mason Center, North Shore||Friday 17th August||Going ahead|
|Auckland||Sudima, Auckland Airport||Monday 20th August||Going ahead|
|Hamilton||Novotel||Thursday 16th August||Going ahead|
|Palmerston North||Shadzz Moteland Conference Centre||Tuesday 21st August||Going ahead|
|Wellington||Mercure Hotel on the Terrace||Friday 24th August||Going ahead|
|Christchurch||Riccarton Park||Thursday 23rd August||Full|
RegisterPlease e-mail email@example.com no later that Friday 3rd August, providing:
- full name and email address of the person(s) to attend
- desired location.
- please state the topic Timetabling.
Costs• One Person : $170 +GST
• Two or more : $150 +GST each (from the same school)
Schools will be invoiced after the workshop - payment is not required in advance.
Tea/coffee plus buffet lunch is provided
|9:00||Tea/Coffee on arrival: Set-Up|
What to bringLaptop with a stand alone copy of your schools database.
Please ensure you can open and log on to the stand alone copy. There will not be time on the day to resolve any technical issues !
DownloadsTo download the slideshow & notes from the timetable workshops, click the following links.